Information for Employees and Substitutes
Tullahoma City Schools (TCS) does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, color, age, and/or disability in admission to, access to, or operation of its programs, services, or activities, and provides access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. TCS does not discriminate inits hiring or employment practices.
- Announcement, 403(b), Marketplace Letter, etc.
- Code of Ethics
- Educator Licensure & Preparation
- Insurance Information
- Pay Stub Deductions
- Plan for Hiring Teachers Working with English Learners
- Salary Schedules
- Section 504 Manual
- Sick Leave Bank
- Substitute Teacher Information
- TCRS Hybrid Retirement Plan Information for Teachers Starting July 1, 2014
- TNSBOE Public Schools Minimum Requirements for Approval of Public Schools