Kindergarten Registration for 2020-2021
Registration will begin on April 27, 2020 for enrolling kindergarten children to attend Tullahoma City Schools during the 2020 - 2021 school year. Registration will close on May 29, 2020, and reopen on July 15, 2020.
** A child must be five (5) years of age on or before August 15 in order to enter kindergarten. **
The following records are necessary. Your child can only be enrolled when these are provided.
- Proof of Birth date (Birth Certificate)
- **Substitute Documents accepted
- Certificate of Immunization. The state mandates that no pupil whether beginning school, transferring from another system outside the state, or non-public school be enrolled in school without providing to school officials a certificate of immunization on the official state form. This form can be obtained at the Health Department. It can be completed by the Health Department or taken to your doctor.
- Current medical examination (Bd. Policy 6.203) should be documented on the TN Immunization Certificate. The physical examination must be within one calendar year of starting school in Tennessee.
- State law requires that "...no child shall be eligible to enter first grade without having attended an approved kindergarten program."
- Social Security Number **Not Required
Pupils living within the city limits will be registered at the school in the zone in which they reside.
All kindergarten pupils who live outside the city limits and did not attend Tullahoma City Schools during 2019-2020 will register at the Tullahoma City Schools Administration Building at 510 S. Jackson St., Tullahoma. These pupils will be assigned to Bel-Aire Elementary, East Lincoln Elementary, Robert E. Lee Elementary, or Jack T. Farrar Elementary kindergartens depending upon their residence. They are subject to be transferred through August 15, 2020, based on the student enrollment at these schools.
All out of city students must agree to meet Tullahoma tuition requirements before they can be enrolled.