Kindergarten Registration for 2019-2020
** A child must be five (5) years of age on or before August 15 in order to enter kindergarten. **
The following records are necessary. Your child can only be enrolled when these are provided.
- Proof of Birth date (Birth Certificate)
- Certificate of Immunization. The state mandates that no pupil whether beginning school, transferring from another system outside the state, or non-public school be enrolled in school without providing to school officials a certificate of immunization on the official state form. This form can be obtained at the Health Department. It can be completed by the Health Department or taken to your doctor.
- Current medical examination (Bd. Policy 6.203) should be documented on the TN Immunization Certificate. The physical examination must be within one calendar year of starting school in Tennessee.
- Children 5 years of age or older will need a social security number.
- State law requires that "...no child shall be eligible to enter first grade without having attended an approved kindergarten program."
Pupils living within the city limits will be registered at the school in the zone in which they reside.
All kindergarten pupils who live outside the city limits and did not attend Tullahoma City Schools during 2018-2019 will register at the office of the Director of Personnel in the Tullahoma City Schools Administration Building at 510 S. Jackson St., Tullahoma. These pupils will be assigned to Bel-Aire Elementary, East Lincoln Elementary, Robert E. Lee Elementary, or Jack T. Farrar Elementary kindergartens depending upon their residence. They are subject to be transferred through August 15, 2019, based on the student enrollment at these schools.
All out of city students must agree to meet Tullahoma tuition requirements before they can be enrolled.