Student Support Services
Tullahoma City Schools provides individual educational programs for students meeting the state criteria for special education. All students are served in the least restrictive environment and are served based on their individual needs.
Students with special needs may begin receiving services from TCS on their 3rd birthday. Children from birth to three, with special needs, may be served through Tennessee’s Early Intervention System (TEIS) (click this link to learn more). TEIS is a voluntary educational program for families with children birth through age 2 with disabilities or developmental delays.
- **Important Notice to Parents of School-Aged Children
- **Important Notice to Parents of Children Ages 3-5 Years Old
- Special Education Parent and Student Support Group
- DIDD Crisis/De-escalation Techniques Training
- Transition Tennessee Community of Practice
- Tennessee Family Support Program